Follow us for news, events and special offers:
Mon to Sat: 10.30am to 5.30pm
WEDNESDAYS: CLOSED up until 5th October
SUNDAYS: By Appointment
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
Click here for a map
31 WESTERN ROAD, HOVE, SUSSEX, BN3 1AF
I started Walk in Wardrobe after finishing a course in fashion and design and dressmaking. Fed up with not finding the right fit, and not wanting to wear anything that someone else could be wearing, I was driven to source desirable and creative designed clothes to make you feel individual, being both stylish and easy to wear for most shapes and sizes. Each season, new collections are sourced to bring fresh and exciting dresses, separates and accessories to work well together. Shopping should be fun, exciting and pleasureable, we are here to show you what pieces look great together for every day wear as well as finding the perfect dress for that special occassion.
Established in 1997, by Katherine Tanswell.
New stock arrives regularly and we log what you are wearing to any special event, such as a school prom or black tie event, to ensure the same dress or outfit will not be duplicated at your event when booked through us. Sizes stocked from UK6 to UK18 for slim to curvy figures.
PRE-OWNED Items taken for RE-SALE:
We take items previously purchased at Walk in Wardrobe for resale.
Items have to be clean and in excellent condition.
Once sold, you receive 50% OF THE SELLING PRICE.
Terms and Conditions for Walk in Wardrobe Acting as Agents for the sale of pre-owned items:
- Garments are accepted for resale at the discretion of Walk in Wardrobe. Garments must be cleaned and in excellent condition with no damage. Proof of authenticity will be required on designer bags such as Louie Vitton and Chanel.
- The customer will receive 50% from the sale. Payments will be sent directly to the customer via bank transfer.
- You must contact the boutique quoting your invoice reference number to check if your item/s have sold.
- Items will be automatically reduced after one month. After 10 weeks items not sold or collected will be withdrawn and given to charity.
- Whilst every care is taken, Walk in Wardrobe accepts no responsibility for items left at the boutique and all items are left at the owner's own risk.